The fate of Marvel’s Man Without Fear was up in the air for a while there… but now it’s official: Daredevil is coming back for season 3.
Here’s all the essential info for our next trip to Hell’s Kitchen. (We’re still waiting on confirmation of a Stilt-Man guest stint.)
Daredevil season 2 finale and The Defenders: Where did we leave things?
Here’s what went down in season two’s closer, ‘A Cold Day in Hell’s Kitchen’ – broken down into bitesize nuggets:
- ‘Blind’ lawyer (read: visually impaired but super-powered ass-kicker) Matt Murdock makes a pact with his on/off lover Elektra to leave New York together.
- Alas, in a final bout with villainous ninja horde The Hand, Elektra was killed by their leader Nobu, devastating Matt.
- Daredevil defeats The Hand – with a little help from Frank Castle / The Punisher – while his old mentor Stick returns to finish off Nobu.
- Matt’s pal Foggy Nelson accepts a job with Jeri Hogarth – one-time employer of Jessica Jones – dissolving the troubled Nelson and Murdock law firm.
- Matt revealed his superhero alter-ego to his other on/off lover Karen Page.
- Oh, and the surviving members of The Hand made off with Elektra’s body.